Samstag, 11. Juni 2016

Tackling the Red Bear

Hi there finally I have some time to update this blog again. With the time comes the desire to get rid of a lot of the stuff which has accumulated in my pile of shame over the last two years. The titel might be misleading I actually want to paint the red tide which threatens to wash over me from a top of the mountain of unfinished models. But lets start at the beginning.


In 2014 I played the first time for the Swiss team at the ETC, playing a Soviet light assault gun company was a lot of fun. So I started by just painting up the units I needed to complete the list. Now and then I played more German and American lists. In 2015 I decided it would be a good idea to start a real Soviet force (yeah what a great idea ;)). So last year a lot of Soviet models accumulated in my collection sadly they mostly miss some paint. To enhance my desire to paint them all I decided in late 2015 to play only Soviets at all events in 2016.

So what is the purpose of this series of posts? Well I hope that it will keep me on track to finish all Soviet models for Flames of War and Team Yankee. I like painting up the units for a specific list I want to play at some point. So I hope that in this posts I can also evolve the list and find lists that fit my play style.

So first lets see what is left in the pile to be painted:

Flames of War:
A lot of infantry and mortars, some M3A1 Scout cars and other bits and pieces.

At least some stuff is in an advanced stage of completing.


Team Yankee:

The Team Yankee stuff, not really a colour full list.

So that's it. Now I'll make some lists. See you next time for the first set of lists and the master plan to tackel the Red Bear.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen