Sonntag, 18. Oktober 2015

My sovjet Bolt Action force

 Our local gaming store started a small Bolt Action campaign. So I joined with a soviet force.


The goal of the campagne was to paint up 300, 500, 750 and 1000 point force and to play with as many opponents as possible.


My first 300 points were:


A regular lieutenant with one extra man


1x regular SMG unit with 7 men
 

1x regular LMG unit with 5 men and 1 LMG


1x inexperienced rifle unit with 12 men and Molotow-Cocktails (tank hunters)


1x inexperienced MMG team


1x inexperienced GAZ truck


After some games with this 300 points I noticed that I lacked some anti-tank. So I changed this for my 500 point list:

Regluar first  Lieutenant with one extra man
1x regular SMG unit with 8 men
1x regular LMG unit with 5 men and 1 LMG
1x inexperienced unite with 12 men and the tank hunters rule
1x regular MMG team with gun-shield
1x inexperienced GAZ truck
1x regular medium mortar team


1x regular anti-tank rifle


1x regular 45mm anti-tank gun

Thanks for reading and happy gaming!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen