Dienstag, 29. April 2014

Painting Update, Italy!


With our tournament done I have some time to do some other projects which were on my to-do list for a long time now. With the upcoming Italy campaign from WWPD and Battlefront I found the motivation to do some Fallschirmjäger which were sitting in a box for a long time. They are far from complete but never the less I wanted to show you the first finished platoons. In addition I finished some Semovente 105/25, Elefants and Panzer 3M for the fighting in Italy. 


 Fallschirmjäger Machinegun Platoon


 Fallschirmjäger Lightgun Platoon

Fallschirmjäger Panzerschreck Teams

Fallschirmjäger Mortar Platoon

Two Panzer 3 M

Semovente 105/25

Elefants

 Command Elefant


I hope that I'll finish the combat platoons for the Fallschirmjäger until the campaign starts. We'll definitly put up some AAR for the campaign so stay tuned. 

Thanks for reading 
Markus