Donnerstag, 10. Oktober 2013

The Sands of North Africa, Deutsches Afrikakorps, Part 1

We as a group of players are getting more and more into midwar.
What better way to get in to a new period then a new army and in order to get started we decided to do a escalating painting/gaming challenge. Every month 500 points should be painted, and games with the painted models from the previous month should be played. I hope we will be able to put up some battle reports starting in november because before we have no painted models but we will try to keep the blog updated with the progress.

I will start a Afrika Schützenkompanie and this are my first 500 points.


Except the Kübelwagen I have all the models so I hope that some picture of painted models will follow soon.



Thanks for reading Markus